Women’s health is critical to having a healthy society. Ayurveda, the science of life, has been practised in India since time immemorial. Ayurvedic drugs are considered safe in addition to being inexpensive and widely available. Yonivyapad refers to gynaecological disorders in Ayurveda.
Understanding the underlying causative factors can help treat menstrual disorders such as amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, and menorrhagia. In this context, simple herbal formulations found in classical Ayurvedic texts have potential therapeutic value that is frequently underestimated. Ayurveda offers solutions for the successful management of almost every gynaecological disorder, from menarche to menopause.
Ayurveda describes a well-planned antenatal regimen for the treatment of pregnancy-related ailments and provide the best ayurvedic medicine for hormonal imbalance in females no pausal syndrome can also be managed without the use of hormones by relieving symptoms. Rasayana (rejuvenation) drugs can be used to treat menopausal symptoms. Many drugs are mentioned in Ayurveda that can be administered as vayasthapaka (anti-aging) drugs. As a result, many gynaecological ailments can be effectively managed by simple Ayurvedic remedies.
Ayurvedic solution based on energy (Dosha) – best gynaecologist in Dharwad.
According to Ayurveda, the key to treating gynaecological disorders is to balance hormones, regulate lifestyle, manage stress, and follow a body-energy (dosha constitution) supportive diet in conjunction with medicinal herbs. The treatment is always tailored to the patient’s energy (dosha) constitution.
Vata patients have short, irregular, and scant menstrual flow, as well as other symptoms such as cramping, lower back pain, constipation, flatulence, depression, anxiety, low-vitality, insomnia, and nervous sensitivity.
Pitta patients have excess menstrual flow for a medium period of time. Acne, rashes, red eyes, irritability, diarrhoea, fever or burning sensation, and flushed face are all possibilities.
Kapha patients have prolonged, continuous, and moderate menstrual flow, as well as symptoms such as nausea, edoema (mostly in the lower legs), feelings of heaviness, and fatigue.
Let’s closely look at the Gynaecologist problems –
- Infertility: It is managed by examining the reproductive system components. Ayurveda considers each individual body type, strengthens the body systems involved in the fertilisation process, and thus serves as an excellent alternative for achieving fertilisation. Last but not least, Yoga is extremely beneficial to fertility. A healthy regimen, as well as a nutritious diet, should be followed.
- Menstruation Issues: An important physiological manifestation of womanhood is Artavachakra, i.e. the menstrual cycle, which gives her the identity of motherhood. Ayurveda differentiates menstrual disorders based on doshas, which aids in the design of a specific treatment for a specific patient and the long-term resolution of complaints.
- Vaginal ailment
- Infection of the uterus
- Polycystic ovary syndrome: PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome) is the most common health problem among women of reproductive age. The global prevalence of this disease is about 5-10%, with a relatively high prevalence in the Indian subcontinent (52%). It is distinguished by a combination of clinical or biochemical hyperandrogenism, chronic anovulation, and polycystic ovaries.
- Insulin resistance and obesity are frequently associated with this. While modern medicine only treats the symptoms of PCOS, Ayurveda has helped millions of people overcome the condition without the use of modern medicine and with minimal side effects.
- Uterine fibroids and vaginal discharge
- Breast lumps
- White Discharge: Leucorrhoea is also known as “white discharge.” Shwetapradara is the Ayurvedic term for leucorrhoea. This term refers to an excessive white discharge. It is thought to be caused by an increase or vitiation of kapha dosha. This is most common in patients who are weak, emaciated, and anaemic. Most women have some vaginal secretion, which is the body’s natural way of cleaning, lubricating, and protecting the vagina from infections. Ayurveda provides several treatment options for Leucorrhoea.
- Postmenopausal Syndrome
Whatever the gynaecological disorder, Ayurveda has a solution for it best ayurvedic medicine for hormonal imbalance in females. Whether it is the best of Ayurvedic treatment gynaecology for a long-term treatment plan or a simple therapy session for a day or two, the science of healing rejoices in a win-win situation to cure all sorts of health concerns and problems that women face on a daily basis. The most significant benefit of Ayurveda for gynaecology is the balancing of the doshas that govern the body to restore the lost balance of the female body’s ‘Shukra’ or reproductive elements.
The final wrapping – Best ayurvedic doctor in Dharwad
Furthermore, Ayurveda’s other benefits as a cure for all gynaecological disorders include balancing the hormonal changes that should occur when females begin their menstruation cycle at the beginning or peak of stepping into their teenage. If you are looking for the best ayurvedic doctor in Dharwad for the gynaecologist problems, you’re at the right place. AyurSparsh can become yourn one stop solution destination for you. Dr.Rashmi Patil has the many years of experience and she provides the best ayurvedic tablets for high blood pressure. So get treated today and Visit Now!!